Saturday, May 25, 2024

# OldStuff Saturday?

 I still around... on my 30+ day run as a freight loader at a Walmart Distribution Center nearby my house. It's... been a battle against all the body parts and muscles I've never used fighting me. lol

I've also been slowly tinkering with the V-Tuber concept and wares a bit to try and figure out some streaming on twitch. Nothing major fancy right now due to not having the best options for making models and all. 

I basically am going with the little PNG Discord Fugi open and closed mouth option until I can get back on track financially with Bills and Past Dues to look into a more digital-friendly drawing tool system. I've found that PNGTubing Rigging requires layer cutout forms which my traditional art style complicates.  So keep an eye open for when i finish testing & tinkering and start trying to go live a few times.

I warn you all now that I am like an 90s kid so there will be playing games like SimCity4 and Millennial humor and brain-fog with some newer things I think were neat. So keep your eyes pealed. 


To touch on the image below - I posted this on my Instagram tonight after talking with Miss Jan about the idea of posting old artwork on IG and feeding the algorithm. A toe-dip into the idea of graphic design for a establishment in my OC's world. Made in 2015 using Photoshop CS6. Still dunno bout the hashtag options. Myself and Jan both like the idea i tossed at the wall of a hashtag for Sunday to post sketches of old or new art. Lemme know what y'all think!


I do hope to maybe try and work more on this blog as well and it's design. Another Blog I designed for a different project did allow me the ability to see some better options in Blog Design I wanna implement here sometime.


Ta'ta for now!!

©2015-2024 Celix Productions,Dave McCoy

 

No comments:

Post a Comment