Thursday, February 15, 2024

I swear I not Ded

I liiiiiiveee... kinda.
Been rough tho... not gunna lie.

I am hoping for the year to start having a more up-tick trend soon, but until then I want to at least refresh the blog a little for future hoped plans.

Added some new links to other ways you can support me if you want & new header imagery for the new year. 

Additionally, I've been trying to tweet more in the twitter-land to be more present. My character's with socials have been on and off. If you want good vibes, I'd suggest Pumpkin's twitter.  If you want more unfiltered angst, Head over to Jag's twitter. 

And to end it for now - i know there is some major discourse, hate, and polarizing views on AI generated imagery. I understand the reasoning & why artists are upset. 

At the same time, I do find this AnimeGenius Live 3D Text to Image generator a good way to keep myself visualizing. It's additionally entertaining the strange warps in reality it can create. 

I note this as I have been using a few of these creations in last few blog posts for imagery placeholders. I can flap my yap more bout that at a different time.

This post's image was testing for Pumpkin Kawaiichi looks. 

So, til next time - ^^v
 
Made using AnimeGenius Live 3D TTI
https://animegenius.live3d.io/text-to-image


 

No comments:

Post a Comment