Sunday, October 31, 2021

Happy Hallows Eve + Anti Ordinary

{ Future Celix Edit:  RedBubble Store is now closed. Shall be looking into other options in time for stickers & merch. :3 } 

Happy All Hallows Day!!!


So; I may have been too busy at work or also a bit too easily distracted to complete more than one image for #Inktober, but the one I did get was a good one!  You know it's a big deal when I impressed myself even. 

 Below you can see the inked version I am using as my Hashtag Inktober submission. Along with it is the full colored version with Photoshop added logo to her shirt. Little Darket has been quiet and yet not stationary. After being initially being enrolled within the Reaper Academy section that tends to be as we know of grade school and learning things like Maths and history ( albeit the Reaper side of it) - Darket has graduated and now has entered into the beginning phases of Reaper Academy.  She works as a receptionist within the Processing department, aiding those on their way through the system.  She has not quite decided yet on the idea of death as a career. 

She is also a fan of Goth or Synth music, one band whom aided inspiration was Ashbury Heights & the song "Anti-Ordinary".  Darket is dressed in some slight Goth style with a tighter top with an Anti-Ordinary logo on it. For a human form able Kawaiichi, she is fairly free thinking and things like bras and taxes just aren't something she cares to worry about if she doesn't want too. Hence her attire is tight and a bit formed to her figure.    





If you want to be as cool as Darket in a Anti-Ordinary shirt or other Swag; I've made a Red Bubble Shop to test out the concept of selling merch of my art at times. I'm new to the platform and so there will be a learning curve as well as me figuring out things.  Let me know if anyone would like a shirt option wit Darket on it and I can look into adding it to the options.  :D


No comments:

Post a Comment