Sunday, September 12, 2021

Characters becoming more artistic than the artist

 A small mention... tiny... kinda...

I've mentioned before that some Celix Productions Characters got social medias after I noticed it was a thing for a fun little mature minded cartoon called Helluva Boss.  

Jag has a twitter that is fairly 18+ in language and honestly can be found if you look round enough.  I honestly dunno if many would be interested in her rantings. However; Rio has entrusted to try tumblr again after - someone... - accidentally deleted all the Tumblr's he created. urpz...


... It was  crappy night when that happened....

 

Rio restarted her own Tumblr on her own account - as to keep me from deleting anything wrong again. yet by suggestion of the amazing JJ Spirit Sis... I felt maybe Blogger would be more appropriate.  She is mostly blogging stories, feelings, some rather 18+ in itself things, but it's her working through a very rough last few years. Rio and Jag are both wo characters who have really boomed in development out of random things in my mind that are rather dark and concerning at times in all honesty.  I mean that of course in a general sense - I myself am fairly okidoki mood wise.  Being an introvert in a pandemic hasn't really affect my day to day much and that helps greatly.

Sorry - Getting Side Tracked....

https://elecbarberella.blogspot.com/

Give Rio's Blogger a browse if  you wish. Be forewarned she is very blunt and frank about herself, her lie, and general overall topics of sex and love.  She seems to be focused alot on romance and inner reflection as a whole.  I am told by some close to me that have given her tumblr a look; that she is quite the writer. ^.-

Her Blogger holds all the same past posts as her Tumblr and will be, going forward, the main space she will post her whims unless blogger takes offense to her and then she will return to tumblr.  Tumblr will hang out as a little side space of wonders. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment