Saturday, December 19, 2020

The floodgates have broken to the crushing of a soul...

I feel the need to express my complete breakdown from a 1 season, 1 episode anime suggested to me on Tubi after watching the first season of "Devil is a Part Timer".  I won't give a huge review of the anime that was suggested to me after the prior mentioned - it would take me forever to try ans explain it. 

I still wanna at least bring notice to this anime called " Hells "; which I warn is kinda PG13 with blood, some topless nudity, and very real conversations and feelings that can trigger a lot of past feelings or events.  This anime (which is in English on Tubi TV) bares a very unique art style that is deceptively different and almost amateur in it's appearance - yet what even starts as a fairly blah anime will suddenly decide to reach out to your soul and start ripping at it. 

Like I said - It has some VERY heavy topics and graphics that you gotta be old enough and ready enough to see this about 1-2 hour show in it's entirety. For me... it had such a hard hitting and quite destructive affect on me internally. I have quite a few characters that revolve around the idea of female grim reapers and a realm of reapers and their world/academy; all that I just dunno half the time where to start of feel have time to work on. 

This anime basically broke the floodgates and quite quickly my main character of reaper ties easily flooded out.. appears to me and wanting answers of just why I couldn't do things with my project.  My excuses, per say, always kinda justified it.. and the main ones being that no one would wanna watch; my art style was crap; or that the idea was already over-saturated. Yet I couldn't find these reasons to use as the art style of this anime is in no way polished... the concept was so very new and took things so deeply into areas that would and will make people cry or remember past life experiences and even make you feel energized and foolish for doubting things.  

Baby steps are still in order I feel, but Kawaii has taken to her inquisition of me now and she never was one to give up easily or be gentle of her thoughts and beliefs.  The below is the tweet I made earlier tonight of the anime.  You can see the art style and if you wanna read bout it - I also added it to my MyAnimeList listing I've recently been adding too... slightly.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment