Wednesday, March 19, 2014

WIP update

eyeah, I'm still working on Darket in her Reaper Uniform.  I need to get on with it so I can get working on a more important Pumpkin image for the website I never work on.  x.x  


So i've got base colors down for the most part...  the inking was totally redone in possibly the most time consuming way possible until I learn a better way.  Theres many little details that need work yet; primarily the markings on her fur and some eyes and her Tie and Rank Pin.   Then the Background and then the fun (painstaking?) part of the extra item of effects and such to make it how I visioned it.    But egtting someplace with it on and off.  I'm being exceptionally bad right now and finished getting all this done tonight when I should be asleep for work in the morning.  Saying that just made me yawn.. gaw.

When finished i'll let yall know and give ya a peek so you can DeviantART it up. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment