Sunday, February 09, 2014

So ONE sided in a multi-sided story


Watching Durarara as a suggested must see from JJ; and so far watching the sub on hulu, of all the stories going on... my mind is instantly stuck on Celty.  I swear I must have some Japanese in my blood... cuz I made Kawaii as a sexy librarian type who has reaper-ness... and here we have a headless reaper like fairy who is.. friggin hawt. :3


And pissing off Celty is also not recommended... considering Ep 11 I just finished watching where she can be obviously seen as deeply hurt and enraged....  it hits me so hard... I can feel Kawaii's blood in me boil knowing Kawaii must have felt this way at one time also. 

Jan told me there was some Darket and Kawaii in \this anime... yet somehow I feel I've missed those she referred to and am headlong into the cute reaper death fairy. <3  =^-^=

No comments:

Post a Comment