Sunday, September 27, 2015

ART WIP || Kawaii in the forest

{Author Note: Upon fixing some errors thanks to phone typing; I realize as i look at the image, the back leg line on the left near dates, should be a little more of a angle to match better with the back leg area.  Like it should maybe be more parallel to the front leg lines a tad bit... shall re-ink that line and try to edit the wrong line out later.}

Just kinda finished line work and dress design on this Kawaii image.  I google image searched " girl in dress in forest" and saw a lot with white dresses and also a pic of a teal dress top and white skirt.

In the end I went with just a very random attempt at a dress design that is white or almost tea-white with a color design on the skirt. Not completely sure which color yet but thinking of either a teal or blue-ish color or maybe just tan or black/grey.  Kawaii isn't into being too flashy and likes nature colors a lot. 


Feeling a tad better than I did last night... Granted I've been trying to keep busy with room cleaning. Put all my plushies from the past and clothes from the past into little vacuum space bags that I can hide under bed hopefully and need to gather some boxes for donatables that I wont use. 

Still miss Cutesy; just saying. 

- Ja Ne


No comments:

Post a Comment