Saturday, August 30, 2014

Cake Update

Being the quick to retry type when food goes right.  I tried the previous post cake again with some quick changes.  This time I used white flour and vanilla extract.  I also made sure to use the correct measures of ingredients. :D

In the end I got a fluffier cake and yet again it was great yet I feel the spray oil I used took away some of the taste with a burnt oil taste.  Next try will be maybe with just parchment paper.  I also still am on the hunt in stores for ramekins.  I feel the cocoa mug I am using might be too big ad thus the batter at bottom during cooking is weighing down the would be cake top and limiting it from being fluffier.

I coulda sworn I took a picture, if I did it's hiding on my phone. Shall look for it later in the weekend. :3

I still highly suggest Katie's blog if you can stand to look at lots of yummy looking food without getting hangry. ^.^v


By the Way!  100th Blog Post WH00t!  oh and Happy BDay to MJ yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment