Monday, April 21, 2014

SE: Not

Found and watched the first episode of Soul Eater Not on YouTube tonight... I am greatly on the fence on this version.  I feel its like the pre-original time or parallel to original time, considering Sid and Madusa are in their original roles here. I'm talking first 5 episodes of the original, era roles.

http://myanimelist.net/anime/21507/Soul_Eater_Not!/

Link to the AnimeList summary of it; says currently airing, but its not on my TVGuides. n.n;;  YouTube to the rescue!  I'm happy to know the same VA in the sub of SE: Not also is original Maka VA.    This new anime has a lot to live up to without bastardizing a very deep subtle message that the original Soul Eater had.  This should be interesting.  Gunna try to keep up on this and Lucky Star!

Wish Me Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment