Tuesday, January 01, 2019

FROM THE WEB:: How to find your Art Style w/ DrawingWiffWaffles




5 STEPS TO IMPROVE YOUR ART! | How to Develop Your Art Style | Beginner ...

Finding this YouTube Artist thru another I am subscribed to; A very nice walk-thru of inspiration of finding your art style as well as good tips.

I think I can for sure say that in the years from the last year of the 90′s and into around the 3rd or 4th year of the Millennium; the style I started with as I tried to find my way around and was coming off of doing a very visual tracing of CatDog scenes on TV... Is not the style I had around 2004.

At the same time; I’ve obviously steered my mind away from art 100%; not in a form of which I do not like nor do it - but as I found other projects I wanted to try and my mind continued to brainstorm with my characters who kept living on their own devices within my mind.

Yet when I did try to return to drawing; such as around 2017 and 2018; I was amazed how I felt my style again had improved even with no real practice time. Bearing of course I did see many errors and after a month of posting the art; I would see things that made me squirm that I goofed on - tho hence is how art works.


Enjoy this video and Sub to the creator to support them and their dreams! :3


Media Credit: DrawingWiffWaffles

No comments:

Post a Comment