Thursday, April 21, 2016

Custom Advert for the WIN - I hope

To the err above (?) you will see I've tweeked the blog's ad services again with one of my custom ads.

In the next few days or so I plan to try and start aggressively going thru my CD's and what books I do have (not ever been a big reader) and posting them for sale in my Amazon Store.

I am not planning on trying to "cash in" on these with big prices and I know I will have to clean some of the CD's for sure with the CD repair/cleaning thingy I bought; which is manual operation cuz no one seems to sell the battery operated ones anymore; and thus will affect pricing anyways.  Some of these - most of these - CD's I haven't listen to for years and so dust bunnies have been doing them as party spots and hence cleaning.

My hope is thru low prices and just a large amount of CD's and Books to go thru; I can at least make enough to help make a tiny dent in bills or to at least put into my almost non-existent savings/emergency fund.   Right now that fund has barely enough for a emergency 50 cent WalMart soda. XD

So please; if you have some time or you know someone who's a music lover -- send them towards my Amazon Store sometime this weekend... Saturday at earliest.  Seeming as I know I might not get a chance to seriously sort thru things until Friday night after the work week is done.  It will be super appreciated!!

Check by yourself as well if your looking for some CD's.  Most will be Metal, some Pop, a bit of 80's, and some random ones.   I do know that of the CD's I have.. for sure I am not selling the Newer ones I got from bands like The Birthday Massacre, VNV Nation, and also keeping all my B52 CDs for personal reasons of nostalgia.  I dont know how many Weird Al CD's I have.. so if your a fan of Weird Al... I might not have those for sale if I find I wanna keep those too.

Still give it a peek and see.. worst thing that happens is you lose a few minutes of your day... and deserve to go outside and soak in the pool.  Unless of course your in a snowstorm; then Smores!! Many Many Smores!

Thank You!!  Ja Ne!

No comments:

Post a Comment