Saturday, May 24, 2014

Roundup Rip Off - Christina Cooks Blog Entry


Roundup Rip Off

Found this article on ChristinaCooks.com blog as I was linking the site to Jan.  I felt Jan would really be interested in the site cuz she shares the same views; just she doesn't get the Create channel by her.

Saw this article and read it feeling less impressed with our government's food policies and people... and thinking more how I need to find more places to get less crud food.  Things without RoundUp as the flavoring.

I recommend this article/blog post I linked above to everyone no matter your diet.  It really opens your eyes to just how easily we put trust into someone and will follow until we are given a truly near death reason to stop.  I hope I can rethink things in my life to stop before things get too close to doom for me.  Got a loooot of weight loss ahead of me yet. ^^;

No comments:

Post a Comment