Saturday, March 08, 2014

The American Short Line Mystique


Website Article Source: http://www.engine-driver.com/article/show/2387/the-american-short-line-mystique

Re-installing my old Train Simulator program again onto the no Win8 PC and was poking the trainsim forum and clicked on RailWorks website link on a whim.  RaiWorks is like the newest version of Train Sim, yet I have the old version which works fine.  The feature on their site I found was this article that makes me really wanna go out and just scourer the area for short-lines.  Saddly this area I feel has lost all of them... Arkansas I know that the Arkansas Missouri Railroad is exactly as of this article talks of and the photos in the article are amazing. It also amazes me the look of these simulator routes now at how realiatic they have gotten.  I poke the train sim forum to find new add in files for my train sim program and collected a few nice things... yet I still wish I could find some free WigWag add in's. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment