Sunday, February 23, 2014

WIP Tyme update

Just wanted to add a lil update as I just used 1 YouTube video to basically sudo-ink the Darket Uniform Pic.

Darket so Far as I delete fadey bits
As you can see, the technique isn't flawless.  It's in fact for a clean white BG sheet of light pencil.  Sadly I am not as clean at times and erase - alot-!  But I am working around it by point selecting and then foreground white deleting the darker blocks I don't want for now.

Granted coloring will be interesting.  I don't know yet if I will do the foreground whiten inside area or leave the sketch shading as I color it yet.  I can actually take this 2 ways to be honest; a full color with effect.. or I can just go more silhouette or manga shaded with the effect.  The tutorial I found so far on inking WAS very helpful!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HR3IgftbDw&list=WLD1135A2D70156EF3

No comments:

Post a Comment