Saturday, February 08, 2014

Alot of uploading

Dripping Springs Falls @ West Siloam, OK  Natural Falls State Park
Spent most of the evening uploading more images from the DA Sta.sh to the Puppy-Dreams photo account.  Be sure to check it out if you haven't yet!!  They get a nice little bit of attention as I upload them with is really warming for me.   You can buy prints of various photos as well which is really nice for me and you!

Also added some CD's and a USB Hub to my Amazon Store also tonight for sale.  Again check it out.. alot of different things, though most of these are Korn CD's... which makes me realize how much I liked Korn back in the day.  I however haven't listened to any of these CD's in forever.. soo eyeah...  need the room and closet space. hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment