Monday, January 13, 2014

Durarara!!!!!

Second Anime on the watching list.  Well I only watched Episode #1, and i'm not convinced yet by the review JJ gave me yet.  I am slightly interested due to the biker reaper-ish girl... whom I was told isn't a reaper; and the un-found as of yet possible reaper type character.

The first episode seems to start slow and slightly.... quiet and typical of any kinda.. walk along story... aside form some small details of things.. like the Black Bike Rider girl... who is.. pretty cute looking based solely on her figure and ability to whoop baddies.  Tis the perverted guy half of me judging in this case... *shunned*

We'll see if Ep 2 gets any better....  Probs check it out by Friday Night. hehe    Anyone else watched this anime and have any reviews for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment