Monday, December 02, 2013

spirit

Is everyone getting into the Christmas Spirit? I sadly haven't really found mine yet. Im still not used to the life im living right now with an apt instead of a house and I do still greatly miss living in Arkansas. I hope my Christmas Spirit pops up soon though. Money is tight so gifting to loved ones will be on a iou system I feel... I like giving though. hehe

I am hoping to film a Christmas Video soon before Christmas. Apt is getting decorated inside mostly and when done I can film our Décor and then just gotta find more spirited Wisconsiner's to record their outside lights as I pass by. The JVC Cam will hopefully be great for the task. Anyone know where to buy SUPER UBER strong magnets? Need some for holding the JVC Cam to metal surfaces, like my car hood. Right now it has industrial Velcro to hold it in place on the dash.... I don't trust the adhesive on my cars finish though. o.o;; So we'll see what footage I can get. ^^!

Happy Belated Thanksgiving yall and incase; Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment