Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Well... so far so good.

Just got the call from work.  Again.. as I already figured... passed.  So will be returning to work tonight.... so now I should try to get some sleep. x.x;  Still don't feel any less like crud from last night.  Just need to learn to breath and slow down when behind... 

2 Days left til weekend (schedule is kind of odd where I start Sunday Night at 10pm and work the week til Thursday morning at 8am.) and can try to rest more.   And sort room.... and really should try to draw. 

I'm glad the HR person who called was who it was.  I get along better with him than the newer lady whom I have not yet met.  So makes it at least a little better; granted I'm grateful he has a sense of humor to tell me in a kinda comical way.... even though doesn't make me feel any less down, it's nice to know that there is some levity in it somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment