Thursday, September 19, 2013

Time Lapse Experiment

Experimenting with something having to do with my JVC wannabe Go Pro.   It has a time-lapse feature I've tinkered with, but usually the battery dies or something else happens and it stops recording. 

Given the rainyish on and off weather today... and I see more rain coming.  I've taken the JVC and pointed it out towards my window on a tripod and have hooked up my Charge Cable for my wireless headphones, to the JVC since they are the same mini hdmi connection. 

My hope is that connecting this to my PC and letting it time-lapse thru the day as I sleep for work (working 3rd shift now); that maybe it will stay on and record all the day and maybe even catch awesome video of moving clouds and rain and storms and such.   :D  Here's hoping and crossing my claws, toes, eyes, and falling over cuz I can't find my way to the bed now with my eyes crossed. :3  hehe

If it works out well i'll youtube it too. Wee!

No comments:

Post a Comment