Saturday, September 14, 2013

CD's

Anyone looking for some old CD's.  Favorite Band CD's you had and lost and now wanna find again?

http://www.amazon.com/shops/celixdog

Doing some very late spring cleaning and going thru CD's and selling on Amazon the ones I don't figure i'll need/want anymore.

I'm sure the brunt of it will be mostly Metal and other random as the brunt of my CD's from the old days where Metal or 80's or compilation types.  I am keeping some, like Duran Duran, B52's, and Weird Al ones.  But pop over and check it out if ya want.   Fav the blog or keep it someplace easy to access as I'll be posting as I put up more CD's.  

It's a rather long process of first finding a empty case, then finding the CD, or vice versa.  And then to check the CD on my desktop in iTunes to make sure it plays.  Then having to re-case any I come across with really badly damaged cases in time.  Got new Jewel Cases for that. ^-^

So hop on over if you want.  In time I hope to get things cleaned up more.. and then can focus on drawing or on website or on Spirit Bridge products and Youtube Creating. hehe

So Much to do when im not being Lazy or at Work. :3

JaNe!

No comments:

Post a Comment